Learning to read begins before children start school. From the time they are infants, children learn language and other important skills that will help them learn to read. Developing early literacy skills makes it easier for children to learn to read once they begin school.
Epworth Church would like you to join us for Sprouts, a creative way to work on reading skills, building faith, social skills and even time for mom’s to interact with each other. This exciting class includes story time, singing, movement and play time. This is a wonderful time for infants, toddlers and their caregivers to spend some quality time together!
Please join us:
- Where: Epworth Church, 37W040 Highland Ave. Elgin IL (corner of Highland and Randall Road)
- When: Wednesdays and Thursdays 11:00 am – Noon You are welcome to attend one or both days if you like.
- Please enter through tower entrance in lower parking lot
To find out more or let us know you would like to join us:
- Call church office: (847) 931-5400
- firstname.lastname@example.org or